The following Marry My Husband Ep 10 English SUB has been released. We will always be the first to have the episode, so please Bookmark and add us on Facebook for updates!!! Enjoy.

Marry My Husband Ep 10 Eng Sub Full Episode

Marry My Husband
Details
Title: Marry My Husband
First Air Date: Jan 01, 2024
Last Air Date:Jan 23, 2024
Number of Episodes:10
Number of Seasons:1
Genres:Drama, Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Comedy
Networks:tvN
Casts:Park Min-young, Na In-woo, Lee Yi-kyung, Song Ha-yoon, Lee Gi-kwang, Gong Min-jeung, Kwon BoA, Choi Gyu-ri, Kim Joong-hee, Ha Do-kwon, Lee Ha-joo
Alternative Titles:请和我老公结婚, 和我老公结婚吧, 请和我的老公结婚, 和我的老公结婚吧, 내 남편과 결혼해줘, Marry My Husband
Plot Keywords:

Kang Ji-won, a terminally ill cancer patient, is killed by her husband and best friend after she witnesses them having an affair. She wakes up 10 years before the incident and decides to seek revenge with the help of Yu Ji-hyuk, a director at the company where she works. Now, she must reclaim her fate and eliminate the trash from her life.
Watch on Facebook Group: fb.com/groups/englishsubsasiandramaclub (Join us)
Watch on Telegram: @englishsubsasiandramaclub (Join us)
Trailer: Marry My Husband Ep 10 English Sub